The National Treasury Employees Union (NTEU) Chapter 254 represents FDA employees stationed in Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah.
We enforce the 2014 HHS-NTEU Consolidated Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) and related statutes.
We comply with Union Member Rights and Officer Responsibilities under the Civil Service Reform Act, the NTEU Constitution and Bylaws, the NTEU Chapter Manual, NTEU Chapter Administration Manual, and Chapter Bylaws.
- David Arvelo, President
- Roosevelt Turner II, Executive Vice President
- Jie Zhang, Jefferson Vice President
- Roger Farmer, Treasurer
- Robin Reel, Secretary and Steward
- David Foran, Chief Steward
- Mike Roberts, Steward
- Terri Lewis, Steward
- Brenda Dirks, Steward
- Anjanette Smith, Steward
- Deborah McGee, Steward
- Charles (Matt) Fogle, Steward
- Andre Watson, Steward
- Kimberly Story, Steward
- Anya Lockett-Evans, Steward
- Erik Burrows, Steward
- Yuping Wang, Steward
- Robert Ham, Steward
- Massoud Motamed, Steward
- Sally Eberhard, Steward
Look us up in the Outlook Global Directory.
You may also reach us at:
- Dallas Union Office, Room 910, 214-253-4923
- Denver Union Office, Room B1106, 303-236-9658
- Jefferson Union Office, Building 10, Room 202, 870-543-7835
- Kansas City Union Office, Room 251, 913-752-2154
You may reach us collectively via email at ORA SWR NTEU 254 in the FDA Outlook Global Directory or by using the form below.