The National Treasury Employees Union (NTEU) Chapter 254 represents all FDA employees stationed in Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah, regardless of chain of command.
We enforce the 2014 HHS-NTEU Consolidated Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) and related statutes.
We comply with Union Member Rights and Officer Responsibilities under the Civil Service Reform Act, the NTEU Constitution and Bylaws, the NTEU Chapter Manual, NTEU Chapter Administration Manual, and Chapter Bylaws.
- David Arvelo, President
- Roosevelt Turner II, Executive Vice President
- Jie Zhang, Jefferson Vice President
- Roger Farmer, Treasurer
- Robin Reel, Secretary and Steward
- Mike Roberts (retired FDA), Steward and Chapter 212 President
- Terri Lewis, Steward
- Anjanette Smith, Steward
- Charles (Matt) Fogle, Steward
- Andre Watson, Steward
- Kimberly Story, Steward
- Anya Lockett-Evans, Steward
- Yuping Wang, Steward
- Sally Eberhard, Steward
- Patricia Stahnke, Steward
- David Foran (retired FDA), Legislative Coordinator
Look us up in the Outlook Global Directory.
You may also reach us at:
- Dallas Union Office, Room 910, 214-253-4923
- Lakewood Union Office, Room B1106, 303-236-9658
- Jefferson Union Office, Building 10, Room 202, 870-543-7835
- Lenexa Union Office, Room 251, 913-752-2154
You may reach us collectively via email at ORA SWR NTEU 254 in the FDA Outlook Global Directory or by using the form below.