NTEU has appointed the following union representatives to serve on the FDA 2016 Performance Awards Committee:
- Sam Collins, President of Chapter 210;
- Cheryl Monroe, President of Chapter 230;
- Roosevelt Turner, Chief Steward of Chapter 254;
- Mike Theodorakis, President of Chapter 282; and
- Weston Szymanski, President of Chapter 288.
Please join me in thanking them for volunteering and congratulating them on the appointment.
On Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, congressional committees heard testimony on the reauthorization of FDA user fees. The Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee (HELP) heard testimony Tuesday while the House Energy & Commerce Committee held its meeting Wednesday. Dr. Janet Woodcock testified for Food and Drug Administration (FDA) management. Continue reading “Congressional Committees Hold Hearing on FDA User Fees”