Now that the new website has launched, the next step is for you to become familiar with it. To help you accomplish this, NTEU is focused on making sure you have the support and information you need to successfully navigate the site.
- In the early days of a launch of a new site, you may go to the site and find a broken version of the old site. One reason for this is that your computer has stored a version of the site in its memory—this is referred to as caching. That memory can be cleared by emptying the cache in your browser. Each browser does this differently but instructions for your particular browser and version are readily available through an Internet search. Emptying the cache forces your browser to come to the NTEU server where it will find only the new site for you to view.
- If you saved your password in your browser and no longer remember it, you must reset your password to access the site.
- For more information on logging in, please review the log-in tips and tricks cheat sheet.
Here are some of the resources and materials to help you:
- NTEU has established help desks for members who need assistance navigating the new site or logging in. Members can email NTEU for help.
- Quick Guide for members is a two-page documents that walk you through the process of logging in to the new site, locating the resources you rely on to manage your membership and unlocking new features.
The new website is truly an exciting chapter in NTEU’s history. Designed with your needs in mind, we’ve improved the features you rely on and provided more resources to better help you. It’s a place to spotlight us and NTEU’s accomplishments, as well as to give us information we can’t get anywhere else. For prospective members, it’s a place to learn more about the union, what we’ve done, and what we can do with their support.
Many of us provided essential feedback during the website build, and NTEU thanks us for our help and support. NTEU welcomes our chapter photos and story ideas.
This is only the beginning—NTEU will continue to grow the site for all users and add more features and personalization in the coming future.