Many of us often struggle figuring out due dates based on number of workdays, determining the number of workdays in a range of dates, and planning meetings across time zones. One useful resource to tackle such tasks is http://www.timeanddate.com/.
- It has a workday calculator at http://www.timeanddate.com/date/weekdayadd.html that will help you determine due dates based on workdays.
- There is also a calendar date calculator at http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html.
- A calendar date-to-date duration calculator is available at http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html.
- A workday date-to-date duration calculator is at http://www.timeanddate.com/date/workdays.html.
- For those of us who have a hard time figuring out time zones, there is also a time zone converter at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.
- And there is a world clock meeting planner at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html.
There are many more similar resources are available at http://www.timeanddate.com/.
I hope you find this useful.