The 2014 HHS-NTEU Consolidated Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) is the most current version of our CBA. This version is only available electronically, in Portable Document Format (304 pages, 6.77 Mb), at this time. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has yet to comply with Article 9, Section 4 D, or the settlement agreement signed by NTEU and HHS on September 16, 2015, to distribute updated hardcopies of the updated CBA to every employee.
Please discontinue use of the 2010 version of the CBA since several articles changed during midterm bargaining in 2014:
- Article 10 – Union Representatives / Official Time
- Article 25 – AWS / Hours of Work
- Article 26 – Telework
- Article 27 – Awards
- Article 30 – Performance Management Appraisal Program (PMAP)
- Article 42 – Travel
- Article 45 – Grievance Procedures
- Appendix 2 – NTEU-HHS Official Time Form
- Appendix 3 – AWS Application Form
- Appendix 3-1 – Telework Enhancement Act
- Appendix 3-2 – Telework Agreement Form
- Appendix 4 – PMAP Policy
- Appendix 5 – PMAP Form
If you have an approved telework agreement, please note that Article 26, Telework, Section 4 F, requires employees currently teleworking at that the time of the agreement to resubmit their current agreement using the new, updated Telework Agreement form containing the expectations for emergency telework required by the Telework Enhancement Act 2010 (Appendix 3-1). I recommend you comply with this requirement even if your supervisor has not asked you for an updated form.